Kenny's Cafe Corner

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pensive



Maybe there is no such thing as someone out there for you.
Despite how near perfect my current love-'interest' may be right now. Despite how right this person seems for me. Despite how little wrong this person can be for me. Despite my thinking i can tolerate the bad sides of this person. Despite accidentally showing how i feel about her. Despite how much i love myself when i'm with her.
It's just never good enough when she doesn't think of you that way.

I may already be complete, but it hurts to know you cannot love someone.

3 Comments:

i beg to differ...because i really do think there is someone out there for each and every one of us (despite my current state of 'single-ness')..

but it's true that it's never enough when your feelings are not reciprocated..trite as it sounds...maybe it's really time to focus on another...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  
hi kenny thanks for dropping by my blog :) yeah it was kinda blinky because of all the advertisements. have removed bulk of them though :)
Blogger -ms jumbled mind-, at 12:40 AM  
Anonymous,
Oh, i'm always trying to focus on 'another', but people are kinda disappointing...maybe i oughta take my mind off and focus on other 'things' instead.

ms jumbled mind,
Well, think of it as *bling* haha. Does seem like you know how to promote your blog though. Thanks for dropping by *my* blog! :)
Blogger Kenny, at 8:08 AM  

Add a comment




adopt your own virtual pet!