Music I'm Addicted to this July 2007



I've set up a list of 3 songs that are readily downloadable from the Internet. (just do a Google!) But here they are for your listening pleasure...ain't I good? :)

The first song is Sad Eyes by the incredibly talented singer/songwriter Josh Rouse. I discovered this late (thanks to Irene!) as this is from his former album Nashville while his latest is called Subtitulo.

Sad Eyes may sound like a regular ballad with its voice and piano only but i urge you to listen on. It's an uplifting song for bringing a little hope to a friend suffering from the blues.

Next on the playlist is Goodnight Goodnight by a band called Hot Hot Heat. Again, this is a late discovery for me because their album Elevator was released in 2005. Worth listening to if you like catchy-as-heck pop rock music!

Last on the playlist is an ethereal version of Rihanna's Umbrella, sung by Scott Simons. I really love this (IMO superior) version. Unlike the hip-hop version, here you actually notice how romantic the lyrics are....
These fancy things,
will never come in between
You're part of my entity
Here for Infinity


Powered by eSnips.com

Comments

Popular Posts